Our biggest reward as conference organizers is people doing great things with something they learned at or with someone they met at the conference.
JSConf EU celebrates its host city Berlin. What better way to invite all of Berlin to the event! The socials are open for the entire Berlin tech community as well as the conference attendees. This allows the local technology scene to meet all the great people (you!) who made their way to Berlin and vice versa.
The Good Stuff
A JSConf EU ticket includes the following:
- A wide range of refreshing drinks and overflowing coffee including a barista making coffee on request.
- Both days include a full breakfast and lunch with delicious options for omnivores, vegetarians, vegans, and people with celiac disease. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know, so we can accommodate you.
- On Friday, we provide a full dinner for CSSconf attendees, before the social event. The social event is open to all ticket holders.
- On Sunday, the dinner is on you, but we all meet again at the social event site, and we will host it somewhere with a variety of street food and restaurant options nearby.
- On Monday, we provide a relaxing brunch with conference attendees who are on their way back home. Conveniently located close to a transit hub, so getting to trains and planes is a snap.
Caring for Attendees
Everybody is welcome at JSConf EU and to make sure everybody feels at home, we’d like to point out that:
- We provide a friendly, welcoming atmosphere for you to have engaging conversations with people who share your interests.
- We aim to make the venue fully accessible. Fine print: Let us know if you have any specific needs. We will refund your ticket if we cannot meet your needs.
- We offer on-site childcare.
- We have real-time captioning of talks to aid the hearing impaired.
- We can arrange for sign language interpreters on request. Please let us know if you’d appreciate having an interpreter available, so we can plan accordingly.
- While this is a social event and meeting people is a strong focus, we are equally welcoming to the more introverted type of person who prefers to quietly see the talks. You can take a breather by the riverside or in the grassy spaces nearby during the breaks.
If you have any questions, please get in touch: email@example.com.
“Awesome as usual!”
“An awesome way to spend a weekend in Berlin!”
“The people, venue, and food made this the best conference I have ever been to.”
“I felt completely welcomed by a tech community that had a contagiously positive view about the world.”
“It was encouraging to see so many women developers.”
“I was there previous year and I know the unique atmosphere that JSConf EU has. I wouldn’t miss it.”
“The hosts were incredible, the catering was delicious and the talks were great.”
“I really appreciate the ‘invisible’ touches that made the entire conference smooth and hassle-free, like free food and a constant supply of free drinks, the almost constant cleaning of the bathrooms, zero administrative overhead on check-in.”
“This was probably one of the best weekends of my life, meeting great people, listening to talented developers share their experiences with us and getting inspired by a lot of them.”
“I most enjoyed the fact that I felt completely included and taken care of by the conference and my peers.”
- Saturday & Sunday: JSConf EU
- Friday: CSSConf EU
- Both days include a full breakfast and lunch with vegetarians, vegans and celiacs catered for. If you have any special dietary restrictions, please let us know, so we can accommodate you.
- On Saturday, we provide a full dinner for everyone, just preceding the social event.
- On Sunday, the dinner is on you, but we all meet again at the social event site, and we will have it somewhere with a variety of street food and restaurant options nearby.
- On Monday, we have a farewell brunch included in the conference ticket.
Buy a ticket
See our schedule for when tickets will be available and purchase on ti.to or learn how to convince your boss to buy you a conference ticket